Monday, February 22, 2010

Free Write

So far, in this class, I feel I am doing well. I have thoroughly enjoyed working on most of the projects and it's great to learn about the various programs. I'm hoping to be able to take them back to my own classroom and make use of them with my students once I'm out of school! The only thing that I feel I've struggled with or will struggle with, is my final project. It seems like such a daunting task and I have yet to work on it enough to make the connections that would provide some answers to my questions and make it seem a little easier.

There really isn't anything that we haven't touched on that I would like to learn or better understand. The only possibility that I can think of is the use of Excel or another graphing program. I've always been confused on how to use programs such as that, however, I took a class that did focus for a short time on Excel and I still didn't retain enough of the information. So it very well may be a lost cause. :)

So far this class has taught me a huge amount of information regarding the use of technology within schools, the individual programs and their many uses, and the benefits of integrating technology within programs. This is honestly one class that I feel is greatly valuable to take. If I hadn't taken this class I would have walked away from school without half the knowledge that this course will provide for me! Instead I can take this information and apply it to my classroom and my teaching strategies so that my students are able to benefit from it as well.

I honestly don't think that there is anything that you can do to better support my learning as a student. You are always approachable, reachable and you are prompt in your responses through email. That is definitely valued! I really enjoy having a website that I can reference at any time for homework or needed information and the links that you have provided have definitely helped to support our learning! For all of those things, thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment